We thoroughly enjoyed presenting and playing music at The Audioshow. Cranage Hall is a fabulous venue.
The Show was very well organised, the atmosphere relaxed and we enjoyed meeting everyone who came to our room during this one day show.
We hope to see The Audioshow return to Cranage Hall next year, to make this the annual audio show for the north..
We have been asked for the music we played during the show, so here is the listing:
We played music from the following Artists/Albums/Tracks:
- Peter Gabriel/Up/Sky Blue
- Yello/Truth/Takla Makan/Stay
- Stevie Ray Vaughan/Couldn’t Stand The Weather/ Tin Pan Alley
- Eric Bibb/Sisters and Brothers/Bessie’s Advice
- Jimi Hendrix/Are You Experienced?/Foxy Lady
- Pink Floyd/Wish You Were Here/Welcome To The Machine
- Frank Zappa/Uncle Joe’s Garage Act 2/Watermelon In Easter Hay
- Johnny Cash/American VI/Corinthians + Can’t Help But Wonder Where I’m Bound
- A Sense Of Gravity/Travail/Trichotillomania
- Steve Wilson:/Drive Home/The Raven That Refused To Sing + The Watchmaker (both live in Frankfurt)
- Porcupine Tree/Coma Divine: Recorded Live In Rome/Signify
- Black Uhuru/Red/Youth Of Edlington + Sponji Reggae
- Joe Bonamassa/Live From The Royal Albert Hall/ Woke Up Dreaming
- Joe Bonamassa + Beth Hart /Live in Amsterdam/I’d Rather Go Blind